Julie in Japan

Beginning in June 2006 I will be living and working in Tokyo for approximately 5 months. Check out my experiences here.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Welcome

Hi all!

First let me welcome you to my blog... my 2 tech savy friends (Julia & Caroline) convienced me creating a blog was the best way to keep everyone informed on what I'll be up to while I'm in Tokyo so here it goes!

Please feel free to post your comments and messages; even though I'm far away I'd still love to hear from you.

Take care,

Julie

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Japanese Julie! I am so impressed that you got the blog up and going on your own ... please post pictures and all of the details of your adventures! I'll check it every day! :)

Make sure you get in touch with my friend Matt Beasley in Tokyo. He has emailed you his cell phone number.

GO GIRL! Talk soon!
-Julia

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you are like one step away from the law. Moving to different cities like a fugitive. Just to let you know, Jaeho Lee (my boss you met in Toronto) is being transferred to Tokyo in Aug. If you need any assistance, I'm sure he'd be happy to help. (by then you may just be an expert and not need anything. Hope you're doin' well--talk to ya later. JP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home