Beginning in June 2006 I will be living and working in Tokyo for approximately 5 months. Check out my experiences here.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
My apartment
Welcome to my apartment! This is my living room and the black in the corner is a massage chair - can you believe it! That projector is my TV - how cool is that!
The apartment is so hip! I love it! Glad to see you have settled in and will be advancing your technology savvy while you are away...I'll still be WAY behind, but I did figure out who to post a comment on this thing! ~ Ellen
1 Comments:
The apartment is so hip! I love it! Glad to see you have settled in and will be advancing your technology savvy while you are away...I'll still be WAY behind, but I did figure out who to post a comment on this thing!
~ Ellen
Post a Comment
<< Home